Skip to main content

Report a Data Breach

How do I report a data breach?

If you feel that University data has been handled contrary to University policies and procedures, report any real or suspected data breaches to Information Technology Services as outlined in the Information Security Event Response Policy.

If you think that your personal information has been compromised and you have been a victim of identity theft, contact immediately. ITS provides additional information about the sign of identity theft, how to prevent it and how to report it here:

Contact Us

304-293-4457 / 304-293-4444