Protect what matters most.While no service can protect you from having your personal information stolen, WVU offers a voluntary identity fraud protection service to both students and benefits-eligible employees, called PrivacyArmor, that provides monitoring and recovery services including:
- Identity monitoring to uncover fraud at its inception including unauthorized account access, fund transfers and password resets.
- Internet surveillance to detect information misuse in the Underground Internet.
- A digital identity report summarizing what a real-time deep Internet search finds out about a subscriber as well as a Privacy Grade and tips to better secure personal information.
- A secure, online document repository that makes lost wallet replacement quick and easy.
- An annual credit report, monthly credit scores and monitoring of your TransUnion credit file.
- Trained Privacy Advocates that will serve as your case manager in identity restoration if suspicious activity is detected.
- A $25,000 identity theft insurance policy that will protect you from financial damages of identity theft including associated costs, legal defense expenses and lost wages.
- A reduction of pre-approved credit offers and telemarketing call solicitations.
Employee Fraud Protection
PrivacyArmor is available to benefits-eligible employees for $7.95 per person/month or $13.95 per family/month, with direct billing options. Enrollment is available at any time; you do not need to wait for the next open enrollment period. PURCHASE EMPLOYEE FRAUD PROTECTION
Student Fraud Protection
PrivacyArmor is available to students for $8.95 per person/month with direct billing options. PrivacyArmor Plus is also available for $10.95 per person/month and includes tri-bureau credit monitoring and expanded data sources for added protection. PURCHASE STUDENT FRAUD PROTECTION