What We Do
The Business Relationship Management team builds and maintains relationships throughout the University that foster collaborative and strategic planning to improve learning opportunities, research activities, outreach engagements and business operations through use of IT systems and services. Learn more here: IT as a Strategic Partner: Business Relationship Management (Presented at the WV Higher Education Technology Conference, October 2015)
For information about our guiding principles, visit the Business Relationship Management Institute.
Spotlight Reports provide information about ongoing and upcoming collaborations to
better use technology to meet the University’s mission and objectives.
- Assess business needs and recommend solutions
- Align software capabilities and business processes to achieve efficiencies
- Facilitate small projects
- Educate WVU community about ITS and connect them with appropriate resources
- Foster collaboration between ITS leadership and customers to identify project priorities
- Expedite high-priority service needs
- Identify reporting needs and assist in prioritizing data requests
- Advocate for the customer’s perspective during ITS internal processes
- Provide feedback within ITS for support and training needs
- Reinforce the use of established ITS business processes and procedures
- Help discern projects from operations