WVU eCampus is now running Blackboard Learn 9.1 service pack 14, the next generation of Blackboard’s Learning Management System. These workshop handouts and short videos from Blackboard will provide more information as you build your courses and teach courses using the new system.
- Describe eCampus, its uses and the roles available
- Identify and describe the components that make up eCampus' global navigation
- Identify and describe the eCampus course environment
- Recognize the components of the eCampus default template
- Describe the eCampus tools available.
Prerequisite: General knowledge of eCampus' layout and terminology.
- Describe the uses of learning module and a folder as well as the differences between them
- Create a web link and identify best display method
- Upload a file and identify 3 helpful tips
- Create and describe the main components of a discussion
Create and describe the main components of an assignment
- Describe and demonstrate manually creating questions in eCampus
- Identify and describe importing test, survey or pool questions in eCampus
- Identify and describe arranging questions and assigning points to a test or survey
- Identify and describe deploying and setting options for a test or survey in eCampus
- Identify and describe Respondus LockDown Browser
- Identify and describe grading a test in eCampus
- Identify the layout of the grade center
- Demonstrate creating a column in the grade center of eCampus
- Identify and describe organizing the column order
- Demonstrate importing and exporting grade center columns in eCampus