Microsoft Windows has some basic assistive technology features built in. These provide a level of enhancement to interaction with the computer, and include:
- Screen Magnifier - Enlarge desired areas of the screen
- On-Screen Keyboard - Type by using a mouse to select characters
- Narrator - Speaks characters being typed, names of windows, & provides minimal descriptive information about web pages
- Microsoft Office - Built-in features to make things larger and easily control menu items using the keyboard
* Links to these resources are provided as a convenience, and they are not officially maintained or supported by WVU.