Acrobat can create and read Adobe portable document format (PDF) files. A better experience is possible for those who utilize assistive technology when these files are created to be accessible. This page shows students how to listen to accessible PDFs using Acrobat Reader, and how faculty can create them with Acrobat Pro.
- Listening - Hear PDFs read aloud with Adobe Reader
- Appearance & Control - Adjust visual aspects and set options
- Converting Word to PDF - Create PDFs from Word documents
- Checking PDF File Accessibility - See if your PDFs are accessible
- Making PDF Files More Accessible - Enhance PDF files with Acrobat Pro