Mountaineer Card-related services, including the MyMountaineerCard website, will be unavailable 7 a.m.-noon Tuesday, Nov. 26 while we do important work on the underlying system. You cannot purchase or change meal plans, make Mountie Bounty deposits or check balances during this time. Door lock administrators also cannot make access changes during this window.
Also during this time:
- Participating locations, on and off campus, won’t accept Mountie Bounty. Those locations, including vending machines and Student Health, will continue to accept cash or credit/debit cards.
- Duress buttons will not be active; therefore, University Police will not respond to those alarms. Contact University Police directly (293-COPS) if you need assistance.
- On-campus laundry machines cannot be used.
- ID cards cannot be produced.
- Classroom Attendance Monitor will be unavailable.
- The Mobile ID application will be unavailable.
- Door lock permissions cannot be changed, and silent alarms will not function. Door locks themselves should continue to function, but if you experience an issue using your Mountaineer ID card to unlock a door, contact your department's door lock operator.
- Pharmacy and Radiation Alarms will work through the backup system; alerts will be sent to UPD via printer.
Please direct any questions to ITSHelp@mail.wvu.edu.