eCampus will be unavailable for 24 hours starting at 12:01 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 2 for an upgrade that will fix some bugs and add or improve several features. Enhancements include:
- Create Recording for Feedback - An instructor can create personalized feedback recordings for individual assessment attempts or manual gradebook items.
- Grade Center Enhancements - View full titles of Grade Center columns, making it easier to distinguish between similarly-titled items.
- Course Availability Status - Instructors can see the availability status of the course and change it from the main course view. Instructors see an open or closed padlock to indicate whether a course is available to students. This is in the course edit management areas.
- Clear Your Multiple-Choice Answer - Students are now able to double-click to clear a selection from multiple-choice questions. This lets students avoid a penalty when they have made an initial selection and negative points are associated with answer choices.
- Additional Attempts in Anonymous Grading - Instructors can now grant an additional attempt for scenarios when the student needs one, and the prior attempt can't be cleared because it is in an anonymous state.
- You will see a version of Collaborate Ultra, which will be piloted with a targeted group during the spring 2019 semester. We will provide more information on that soon.
Details on these features are available at https://ecampusinfo.wvu.edu/files/d/c0757189-4707-46e2-99c2-fc8c9232bc2f/9-1-q2-2018-features.pdf.
We appreciate your patience with the upgrade and will let you know if the work is completed sooner than anticipated. For the fastest updates, follow @WVUITServices or “like” WVU Information Technology on Facebook. Please direct any questions to ITSHelp@mail.wvu.edu.