- Participating locations on and off campus, including vending machines, won’t
accept Mountie Bounty.
- Duress buttons won’t function. Contact University Police directly (293-COPS).
- On-campus laundry machines won’t function.
- Door lock permissions can’t be changed, and silent alarms won’t function. Door
locks themselves should continue to work, but if you can’t use your Mountaineer
Card to unlock a door, contact your department's door lock operator. Pharmacy
and Radiation Alarms will work through a backup system; alerts will be sent
to University Police.
- ID cards cannot be produced.
- Classroom Attendance Monitor and Mobile ID won’t function.
CS Gold, many ID card functions will be unavailable on Thursday, Dec. 27
Mountaineer Card-related services, including the MyMountaineerCard website, will be unavailable from 8 a.m. to noon Thursday, Dec. 27 while we do work on the underlying system. You will be unable to purchase or change meal plans, make Mountie Bounty deposits or check balances until the work is finished. Also during this time: