This change, which goes into effect Sunday, Dec. 2, means that access is possible but is not guaranteed during this window. You may be unable to purchase or change meal plans, make Mountie Bounty deposits or check balances.
Also during this time:
- Participating locations on and off campus, including vending machines, won’t accept Mountie Bounty.
- Duress buttons won’t function. Contact University Police directly (293-COPS).
- On-campus laundry machines won’t function.
- Door lock permissions can’t be changed, and silent alarms won’t function. Door locks themselves should continue to work, but if you can’t use your Mountaineer Card to unlock a door, contact your department's door lock operator.
- Pharmacy and Radiation Alarms will work through a backup system; alerts will be sent to University Police.
- ID cards cannot be produced.
- Classroom Attendance Monitor and Mobile ID won’t function.