SFTP - Windows
Filezilla InstructionsNote: FileZilla is a free open source sftp tool. It can be downloaded by visiting https://filezilla-project.org/ and clicking on "Download FileZilla Client." FileZilla is available for Windows, OS X, and Linux. The following screenshots were taken on a Windows system, however the steps should be the same on other OS X and Linux.
- Click on File and then Site Manager.
- In the pop-up, put the information found in the following picture. Click OK.
- Click the down arrow on the button below File called "Open the Site Manager" and select community.
- A pop-up will appear asking for your MyID password.
- Click the checkbox for "Always trust this host, add this key to the cache". Then click "OK". You won't be asked this again.
- Enter the "www"directory by double-clicking on the "www" folder. You can now upload files by navigating to your file you want to upload, right-click on it and choose "Upload".
- When you are finished, close the window and you will disconnect.