SEI is used by WVU's colleges and schools to develop a custom electronic form of evaluation. These forms measure student satisfaction and solicit feedback about the quality of instruction. Electronic reports are created which include the student's responses for the current semester and a comparison of the current semester results to those in the instructor's college and the entire University.
For more information about SEI visit the official page. New questions were developed and approved by Faculty Senate and will be used starting in the spring of 2016. Instructors can also choose questions to add to the evaluation from a question bank.
- Identify 3 ways to access SEI.
- Customize the evaluation by choosing or writing in questions.
- Explain the difference between manually giving an SEI and setting dates.
- Identify the necessary steps to opt out.
- Explain the process of a student taking a SEI.
- Manually Give SEI
Set Dates to Deliver SEI
- Opt Out of SEI