Did you know sharing your WVU ID to make copies or for print is a security violation?
Any time you let someone use your personal identification, it presents an opportunity for misuse.
We have a solution for departments with Faculty and Staff who need to delegate copier and printer duties to other people- the WVU Copy and Print Card.
Departments may request these cards to be used for individuals or office pools. These cards are:
- secure and shareable for copying and printing
- allow for recoverable funds on an account
- and GREATLY simplify your financial processes by eliminating the need to reimburse employees.
To get a copy and print card for your department or to add funds to an existing card, please submit an Internal Transfer request through Mountaineer Marketplace:
- Select WVU SABO as the Supplier.
- The credit funding to use is: 99.999999999.11304415.2201501.999.99999999
- When this has been completed, please e-mail us the invoice#and deposit amount so we can confirm when the money hits our GL string in MAP.
- If you have an existing copy card, please make note of the card# in your e-mail.
- MCS will load the funds on to the copy card as soon as we receive confirmation of the money posting to MAP.
- If a new card is needed, we will notify you when the funds are loaded and when the card is ready for pickup.
Help us help you keep better track of spending. It helps simplify your bookkeeping. Plus, departmental copy and print cards prevent possible security issues that could arise from sharing your personal WVU ID with others.